Character Dinner

sjams

<font color=blue>You just wander thru! Kills us al
Planning on having our Character Dinner the night we arrive. The only problem I have is, I don't know what # to call to get ressie's or ps. I know to call EARLY, like 6:55am est.
Can anyone help me out here? :rolleyes:

Hi - I am no expert - but there are many on the boards here. If you are staying at disney you can call (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463)- anytime. I am pretty sure the only character meal that requires exact timing is the Cinderella Breakfast - but that is a breakfast and you mentioned dinner.

When I posted for ideas many people suggested Chef Mickeys - it is at the Contemporary. If you book a character meal at a park you have to have park admission. So a resort spot may be better if you are not going to a park on your first night.

Have a great trip - we are going for the first time and are leaving this Friday!

We are staying on site, but I was told to get my ressie 90 days out and that is March 5th. So do I use that # or another one? I am planning on the Chef Mickeys too...get the kids in the mood and do something without using a ticket for 1/2 day. thanks...

I am a newbie here so I don't want to offer advice if it is wrong. I am sure one of the more experiened DIS people will answer.

Have a great trip! We picked Chef Mickey to get in the mood too!

The only character meals you would have to worry about is CRT and PSB - if you want either of these, you would have to call exactly at the 90 day mark a little before 7 a.m. There is a seperate thread dedicated to how to get a reservation for CRT if you want one, so you can read that if you are planning to try for that. As for any other character meal, you don't have to call at 7 a.m. 90 days out. You can call the 1-800-828-0228 number to make any PS's, but if you want CRT or PSB, I suggest you use the 407-wdw-dine number. I have gone to many character meals, some without even calling for a ps (although I wouldn't suggest that.) Chef Mickey's is popular, you could call 90 days out to get a PS for a specific time that you want, either breakfast or dinner. Have fun!

Princess Storybook Breakfast at Epcot. Actually, starting in April, the Characters will be there all 3 meals.

To the OP, as everyone says, most of the meals are much easier to get. You don't have to call at 6:59, unless you want the princess stuff.

Chef Mickeys, would be a great first night choice. You could also ride the monarail, around to get you in the disney mood. If you switch monarails at the ticket center, you can transfer and ride the Epcot loop too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter