Character Dining Credits

LCoulter

Whoah Mouse
So is it two table service credits for lunch and dinner at Tusker House? Can you also get the ROL package and use the table service credits?

Is Chef Mickeys breakfast, lunch and dinner all one table service credit? Or are all the character dining two credits?

All character dining, minus Cinderella's Royal Table, are single credit meals.

My understanding is that you can get the ROL package with dining credits, too. (Ditto for the Fantasmic! package at DHS).

I can't seem to find where I saw that it is two table credits for Tusker House except that it was somewhere here on the Dis. Can anyone else chime in for sure that it is only one table credit?

This is a common fallacy that comes, I think, from the fact that DL's limited dining plan uses two coupons for character meals. WDW is a very different situation.

Thanks for the confirmation! We are already using 2 credits for Hoop Dee Doo and didn't want to use 2 for a character meal too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter