Character Costume Dream?

M-I-C-K-E-Y

DIS Veteran
Here's a good question (or at least I believe it is...)

I have heard of dreams given out, having folks dress up in CM clothing and open the door to the Haunted Mansion - that sort of dream. What I'm wondering is whether they would/have let someone actually receive some quick training (and I do realize their training is extensive) and go out in full costume? Imagine, having a chance (regardless of how brief) of going out to greet or at least wave to patrons and to see the joy on their faces. Now that would be a dream!

I would imagine they have some sort of quick training. I would LOVE to dress up as Minnie Mouse for a day. :goodvibes

A friend and I were just discussing this last week during Fantasmic. When Mickey came out, we looked at each other with the biggest grins and discussed how awesome it would be to be in a costume and see the joy on people's faces just once.

It gives me goose bumps thinking about it. OK, I'm a geek. :dance3:

Never thought about that. Sure would be a great feeling to see something like that from a "character's eyes"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter