Character Changes at Park Fare Dinner

kpk89

<font color=green>I know that you know that I kn..
Read on AllEars that Park Fare has reopened, as the Happily Ever After Dinner. The characters now include Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, and the stepsisters Anastasia and Drizella.

No more Suzy and Perla?!?! :confused3

From what I've heard, Suzy, Perla and the Fairy Godmother have been replaced by the Stepfamily. I'm not sure which character is taking the Fairy Godmother's spot in the lobby and who's going from table to table.

Anybody have a review of this. My DD 3 would love to meet the step-sisters...although "thems not berry nice".

She has a book, "The Ugly Step Sisters" and loves it.

That would be so much fun. I wonder if that is proven to be true with the step family? If so, we will make an ADR for that for sure!

It is true. Fairy Godmother, Suzy, and Perla have vacated the GF dinner.

Oooooh, I like that even better. Can you still see Fairy Godmother at Cinderella's Castle?

Does anyone know if the menu is the same as before or did they change it to. I am planning on doing this one w/ my girls next trip.

oh no! I knew Suzy and Perla were going but I thought Fairy Godmother was staying:sad2: We're having our family dinner there after our vow renewal and I desperatly wanted photo's of me in my dress with FG:sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

Tomorrow I get to make my ADRs. Guess where we will be on Good Friday? Yep, Happily Ever After Dinner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter