Character Breakfasts

utkscvol1

DIS Veteran
:cool1: Can anyone give me the info on the Character Breakfasts. We leave on vacation in 10 days. I already bought our magic kingdom tickets. We are staying in Daytona at an aunt's condo and are going to go to the magic kingdom one day. CAn you do a character breakfast if you aren't staying in one of the resorts and does anyone know a ballpark figure on those? Thanks!

You don't need to be staying at one of the resorts. However, reservations are usually made months in advance. You need to call Dining Reservations to see if anything is available. Good Luck and have a great time.

if you can make ressies for early ch breakfast that way you can get in early to the park...allow your self an hour of travel time

Call Dining for Crystal Palace and I think the cost is around $25.00 per person adults that is. Have a great trip!!!

At the Magic Kingdom there are several character meal options.

Cinderella's Royal Table does a character breakfast and lunch. Since the meal is in the castle and themed as Disney princess it is hard to get a reservation for breakfast or lunch. Breakfast is $31.99 for adults and $21.99 for ages 3 - 9. Lunch is $33.99 for adults and 22.99 for ages 3 - 9. If interested, give it a try you never know when someone might cancel.

Crystal Palace does a charater buffet breakfast, lunch, and supper with Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet. Breakfast is $18.99 for adults and $10.99 for children ages 3 - 9. Lunch is $20.99 for adults and $11.99 for children. Supper is $27.99 and $12.99. We have been here many times and it is a good buffet.

Liberty Tree Tavern offers a family style character dinner. The regular characters are Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, and Chip n Dale. Costs are $27.99 for adults and $12.99 for children. We have been there many time also and really enjoy this meal. It feels good after being in the park all day to sit down to a nice meal and not have to run after the kids food and yours.

Call 407-WDW-DINE to make your reservations. Good luck.

You will have a good time at any of them.

teamagic said:
At the Magic Kingdom there are several character meal options.

Cinderella's Royal Table does a character breakfast and lunch. Since the meal is in the castle and themed as Disney princess it is hard to get a reservation for breakfast or lunch. Breakfast is $31.99 for adults and $21.99 for ages 3 - 9. Lunch is $33.99 for adults and 22.99 for ages 3 - 9. If interested, give it a try you never know when someone might cancel.

Crystal Palace does a charater buffet breakfast, lunch, and supper with Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet. Breakfast is $18.99 for adults and $10.99 for children ages 3 - 9. Lunch is $20.99 for adults and $11.99 for children. Supper is $27.99 and $12.99. We have been here many times and it is a good buffet.

Liberty Tree Tavern offers a family style character dinner. The regular characters are Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, and Chip n Dale. Costs are $27.99 for adults and $12.99 for children. We have been there many time also and really enjoy this meal. It feels good after being in the park all day to sit down to a nice meal and not have to run after the kids food and yours.

Call 407-WDW-DINE to make your reservations. Good luck.

I made ADRs for CRT for the lunch menu and, yes, it does include a photo package but the lunch for DM (that's me) and my DS16 came to $81.00 and you have to pay for it when you make your reservation. So if you use a credit card it goes on your card right away. We're doing the CP for breakfast, can't wait!

A GREAT character breakfast is Chef Mickeys at the Contemporary Resort. You usually get to see Mickey and Minnie and then some of the following: Goofy, Donald, Pluto, Chip and Dale. Its about 20 for adults and 12 for kids. If you want to do one inside a park. The Restaurantosaurus breakfast inside Animal Kingdom is good. Usually you see Donald, Pluto, and Goofy. If you have girls and cant get into the Palace, which will be hard to do this late in the game, then maybe you can try Akershus in the Norway pavilion in Epcot. It usually has Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Mulan. And finally, we enjoyed the one at the Grand Floridian one year. It had Mary Poppins. Bert. and Minnie showed up too. Prices are all approx. 20-25 for adults and 12-15 for kids.
Call 1-407-WDW-DINE for info. Have fun :cool1: You really should call ahead to get Advanced Dining Reservations, it saves alot of hassle.

I called today and checked on the character reservations. The princess one is sold out for the 2 days we are looking at. The Liberty one has availability. Anyone been to that one that can tell me what they thought?

....if I had my choice for Breakfast, Chef Mickey's at that Contemporary. Jump on the monorail, then right back on the monorail.

If you don't care about which characters, Crystal Palace in MK....it was our first character breakfast/meal and our daughters loved it......Liberty Tree is fine, we've been twice......but CM's and CP are our two favorite.

utkscvol1 said:
I called today and checked on the character reservations. The princess one is sold out for the 2 days we are looking at. The Liberty one has availability. Anyone been to that one that can tell me what they thought?

It's Stouffers kind of food - comfort food, for sure. The characters are dressed in colonial-style outfits.

Really depends what you are looking for. I really love Chef Mickey's - it was fun.
If you are planning to visit Animal Kingdom - you might like Donald's Breakfastosaurus. My boys loved it as they are big dino. fans.
I also heard Liberty Tree is good for food quality. I know there are several which appeal to girls - Princess type meals. You might want to look at allears for more info. including prices and menus. They are really fun and worth it if you like taking photos and video of the characters.

We just returned from our trip and we had breakfast with Lilo, Stich, and Mickey at the Polynesian Resort. It was wonderful. My children both got plenty of individual attention and the food was very good. I made the reservations about five days ahead and there were plenty of times to chose from. From the Polynesian, you can ride the Monorail right to the MK entrance. Good luck and enjoy.

I was considering doing one of these too, but I wondered do you thing breakfast, lunch or dinner is a better value/quality? :confused3

I've been to the CP breakfast and dinner. I would recommend the dinner as far as value goes - it is a better bang for the buck. I prefer it over the breakfast. I don't think it is easy to get your money's worth with breakfast food. Also it is nice to sit in the AC after a long day of "doing" the parks.

is there a list on which characters are out at breakfeasts ?

The UG lists them all, but of course there is always the chance of different characters appearing than those listed. CRT has the princesses in the MK castle for breakfast and lunch. Akershus in Epcot for breakfast is also Princess themed. Chef Mickeys at the CR for breakfast and dinner is usually Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Goofy. CP in the MK for breakfast, lunch and dinner is Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet. 1900 Park Fare at the GF is Mary Poppins and friends for breakfast and Cinderella and friends for dinner. The Garden Grill at Epcot is Chip and Dale, Mickey and Pluto. LTT in MK for dinner is Minnie, Pluto, Donald Duck, Meeko, Chip and/or Dale. Resturantosaurus in AK is breakfast with Mickey, Donald, Pluto and Goofy, Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club is breakfast with Goofy, Chip, Dale and Pluto. Ohana at the Poly is breakfast with Mickey, Goofy, Chip and Dale. Gulliver's Grill at the Swan for dinner is Goofy and Pluto or Rafiki and Timon. And the Garden Grove Cafe at the Swan for breakfast is Goofy and Pluto served on Sat and Sun. Personally, we have done Chef Mickeys and CP. If you plan for breakfast and can go early on a MK regular hours entry day, it is nice to get into the park before it opens to go to the breakfast, stop and have your picture taken in front of the castle before the crowds arrive and enjoy an uncrowded leisurely stroll down Main Street. MK is beautiful at that time of day. We preferred CP to Chef Mickeys for breakfast, but that is just our opinion. Hope this helps. Oh, and by the way, if you do not have hopper passes, be aware that if you are attending a meal in a park, you must have a valid pass for that park that you want to spend at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter