Chankanaab park question

nearlychildless

Mouseketeer
My dd16 and I will be doing Chankanabb on our own. I know admission is $10. Does any one know any thing about the rental of snorkling or diving equipment in the parK? Also is there any advantage in having Mexican Money either in the Park or in town? Information on the locker about size or rental would also be welcome,

We just did the park on our own the beginning of February. We did bring our own equiptment but I did glance at the prices. It was only about $10.00 to rent all the gear needed for snorkeling. The lockers are in the farthest bathroom, but more than adequate for 3 people. If I remember correctly , it was $3.00. They also have a great restaurant for lunch, and plenty of snacks and beverages. We brought U.S. dollars with us, 5's and 10's and they do take credit cards also. We hung many items under a palapa to dry, and no-one ever bothered them.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter