Changing Ticket Dates

Paddywack41

Earning My Ears
First of all, apologies if this is the wrong forum to post this. We have 5 x 3-Day Park Hopper Tickets that we bought through Undercover Tourist towards the end of 2020. We logged the tickets against our Disney account and made bookings for the parks for April 21. Obviously due to issues with getting into the USA from the UK we had to cancel the trip. We used "MyDisneyExperience" to change the dates on the tickets and then rebooked park dates for October 21. Strangely enough we have had to cancel yet again and so we have now decided to move the trip to August 2022 in the hope that there will be some sort of normality by then. Now when we try to change the tickets dates we consistently get the "Something Ate The Page" message. I have cleared cache and cookies and even used incognito session as suggested by some but still nothing works. I have tried to ring Disney but truly they must either be the most understaffed or incapable company I have ever had the misfortune to get information from. I have now been on the phone for the past week for over 21 hours and no reply. No repsonse by mail, no response on facebook, no response on twitter. The only slight success I have had is on the Disney App Chatr option when after another 4 hours without a response someone finally came back and said they could schedule a recall but then said they couldnt because i was in the UK. They then gave me an email address (Which I have used but strangely no response) and another number to ring (Which is now on its 3rd hour of waiting). Does anyone have a clue how to change these tickets or even get a human to speak to?

Just as a quick update after a 21/2hour wait on number ending 0749 I finally got through to a nice chap who helps with web issues who unfortunately couldnt help me but he has transferred me to another number (not sure what one) and it has only 70 minutes so far on this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts