Changing staterooms

xjay

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any experience with rooms 9542 or 9552 on the Dream? I can't find any photos or reviews on 9552. We're currently booked in 9542 which is considered midship but is maybe 2 staterooms away from being considered forward. 9552 is more centrally located between both elevators. Should we switch to 9552? I'm only concerned about feeling more movement being in 9542 since a lot of people say that you feel more movement in forward.

Anyone have any experience with rooms 9542 or 9552 on the Dream? I can't find any photos or reviews on 9552. We're currently booked in 9542 which is considered midship but is maybe 2 staterooms away from being considered forward. 9552 is more centrally located between both elevators. Should we switch to 9552? I'm only concerned about feeling more movement being in 9542 since a lot of people say that you feel more movement in forward.
In reality, between those two rooms, there's going to be little difference in the movement. Cruise ships are very stable. Unless you are in a very far forward room (where you'll get more up and down motion) or very far aft (where you'll get more vibration from the engines/props).

I look at the location in reference to what I want to do - is it close to the elevators? Are the kid's clubs easily reachable (if needed)? Where are the dining/entertainment spaces?

We have only felt movement and seasick-like when our room was all the way forward. We have had rooms that were "forward mid-ship" and were fine. If it were me, I would choose the one that is between the elevators for easy access either way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter