• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Changing number in party at last minute

pinkpixie0920

Mouseketeer
Hi!

I was wondering if I book our reservations with a party of four (me, DH, FIL, and MIL) and at the last minute my in laws decide they don't want to eat there am I able to take them off the reservation with out it affecting me and DH. My in-laws are not used to this pre planned trip like me and DH are and I am afraid taht now when I am booking our reservations they will be fine with it but once we get down there they might change their minds a couple nights and I don't want me and DH to lose our reservations because of them. Has this happened to anyone else before?

Thanks!

It won't be a problem at all. Just let them know at the podium that you're 2 instead of 4.

It won't be a problem at all. Just let them know at the podium that you're 2 instead of 4.

Thank you so much! I feel a lot better now. I was so worried that if they cancelled it would mean ours would cancel too.

Nope! That happens to me all the time when I try to meet my parents. They flake out, or someone gets sick...Disney doesn't blink an eye.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter