Changing My Title

KaraKW

<font color=blue>Baby Bird Correspondent<br><font
Hi, there!
I've had some people already give me some tips on changing my "title"... they say I should go to "Custom User Text" under the "edit profile" section.

I am totally confounded, though, because this does not exist on my edit profile page. It's just NOT there! :confused:

Can anyone tell me why this is?? Is my "edit profile" page incomplete??? How can I add/change my title????

Help!
Thanks in advance!
:D
Kara

Are you first clicking on the 'user cp' link near the top middle of the page to get to your personal "user control panel" page?

Once you get there you should see the following:
(and be able to go to the 9th box down from the top and find the box titled Custom User Text:)
Email Address:

Confirm Email Address:

Optional Information All information will be viewable by other The DIS Discussion Forums
members.
Homepage:

ICQ Number:

AOL Instant Messenger Handle:

Yahoo Messenger Handle:

Signature:
Optional signature you may use to
appear at bottom of your posts.

HTML code is ON
vB Code is ON
code is ON
Smilies are ON

Birthdate:
If you select your birthday then
other forum members will be able
to see your birthday on the forum
calendar and in your profile.
Adding your year of birth is also
optional.

Custom User Text:
This is the title that appears
beneath your name on your posts.
You may enter up to 25
characters.
Check the reset box if you wish to
use the the default title for your
HTML is not allowed.
[/QUOTE]

If this "Final Attempt" does't work, we'll have one of the Webmasters change it for you and look into the problem.

Let us know!

Chris,

Thanks for your help. I did as you instructed. I went under my own User CP. "The Customized User Text" does not appear on my page. Beneath "birthdate" is my "biography". The Cust. User Text is MIA on my CP.
:( Could you pass this on to a Webmaster to fix?
Thanks so much!

Kara

The boards are set up to allow you to change it yourself after 10 days and 30 posts. You should be able to change it soon. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!