Changing hotels during trip

NokOnHarts

Mouseketeer
First time visiting Universal and we will need to change hotels after 2 nights from Lowes Royal Pacific to Aventura. I am wondering what is the easiest way to move our bags over? Is the distance walkable with bags or can we use the water taxis or other transportation to move?

Also, if buying APs, is the best option to buy them online through Universal's site, in person or other?

Thanks

First time visiting Universal and we will need to change hotels after 2 nights from Lowes Royal Pacific to Aventura. I am wondering what is the easiest way to move our bags over? Is the distance walkable with bags or can we use the water taxis or other transportation to move?

Also, if buying APs, is the best option to buy them online through Universal's site, in person or other?

Thanks

I would ask the hotel to move your bags. They should be able to since they're both Universal hotels. If they can’t, worst case you can just walk to Aventura from Sapphire Falls since they’re right across the street. Aventura isn’t accessible via water taxi.

For APs, it doesn’t matter where you buy them. I’d buy them online before your trip so you can go to the park without having to worry about buying tickets or APs once you get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts