Changed My Mind

katmigordon

DIS Veteran
So, I know I said I wanted to deal with shoreside Concierge, but due to other vacation plans around the time my booking window for concierge will come open, I was hoping Dreams Unlimited would do my booking for me and put in my requests while I'm away on our mini vaca. Will/can they do this?

Since they are all independent agents, what policy they have in place / offer may differ. I am not with Dreams but my TA will if asked. I was on an over night flight once and asked and she did it. All other times I have done it myself. I don't except my TA to be available at midnight just in general but thankful she was willing to step up and handle it for me this one time.

Unless you are saying that you changed your mind about Concierge in general, they will handle everything for you. As I understand it, you would send an email at midnight on your 125 days and they will get it set to go in just before things go live at midnight on 120 days. If you are not going to have access to email at 125 days, many email programs will allow you to write an email to be sent at a future date and time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter