Change cruise date??

mamasher

Earning My Ears
I have modified my cruise date a few times now with no problem. I tried to go back in to check something and noticed they changed the website around. I'm getting so frustrated trying to figure out how to modify my cruise date with the new setup. Does anyone know? I'm sure it's probably something so simple I'm overlooking. Thank you!

You should contact the DCL by phone and request a change of date. Hopefully you are not in the cancellation period. More than likely the will have to create a new reservation, not a big deal. They will simply move the choices you have made to the new date.

Thank you!! No, I'm not in the cancellation period. I basically have a dummy reservation and I wanted to be ready to move that to a 2014 date, whenever they release those. When I logged into my reservation, yesterday, everything was totally different!! And I did not see any place to move cruise dates. I never had to call DCL before, so I was just wondering if there was a place to do this online and I was missing it. Thanks for your help!

On the website when you retrieve your reservation on the upper left is the first box called "Reservation Summary" click that - on the next screen shown there is a "Modify" link

I have modified my cruise date a few times now with no problem. I tried to go back in to check something and noticed they changed the website around. I'm getting so frustrated trying to figure out how to modify my cruise date with the new setup. Does anyone know? I'm sure it's probably something so simple I'm overlooking. Thank you!

Once you are logged in, select the cruise and you should get a screen with a lot of "tiles". Click on the Reservation Summary tile and it will bring up some of the details of your cruise. Beside the confirmation number you should see the word Modify. Click on that and it will open a page that will let you make changes.

At least, that's how I changed ours.

If that doesn't work for you, they will gladly make the change over the phone.

Good Luck.

Got it!! Thanks for your replies. I knew it was probably something so simple I was missing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter