Chances of character spot as 4th FP?

TeamSy

DIS Veteran
I have our 3 Epcot FP’s ending by noon. I’ve never tried to go for a 4th for character spot before. I’ve gotten Soarin’ pretty easily before as a 4th tho! What are my chances for character spot as a 4th for mid-September? We plan on leaving the park early-ish that day (like 5ish) so that makes me think it’s unlikely.

I have our 3 Epcot FP’s ending by noon. I’ve never tried to go for a 4th for character spot before. I’ve gotten Soarin’ pretty easily before as a 4th tho! What are my chances for character spot as a 4th for mid-September? We plan on leaving the park early-ish that day (like 5ish) so that makes me think it’s unlikely.

If you are there after September 8th, your chances are 0%. The Character Spot is closing, at least temporarily, during the Epcot refurb. :sad1:

My girlfriend and I arrived 20 minutes prior to the Christmas parade. We were front and center with another couple.
During the exciting transformation of Epcot, Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot will temporarily close—beginning on September 8, 2019. Enjoy meeting some of your favorite Disney Characters at other locations throughout Epcot!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/epcot/character-meet-mickey-and-friends/
If you are there after September 8th, your chances are 0%. The Character Spot is closing, at least temporarily, during the Epcot refurb. :sad1:

Omg I had no idea!!! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter