Chance of renting DVC August 2017

erin1715

DIS Veteran
I'm planning a trip for two adults in August. We are veterans and have stayed onsite many times. I am considering renting DVC points for a week in August. I really don't care which resort i would get but I'd like a studio. I'm a little concerned about not being able to cancel so I want to see what type of room discounts will be released but that's not typically done until end of April.

Do you think I'd have a shot at even SSR that late in the game?

August is also DVC low season. Most DVC members avoid summer unless they are forced into summer, like, teachers.

Don't expect BWV Standard or an AKV Value, but you have a good shot at SSR, OKW and Poly.

I think you have a pretty good shot. But like the posts above it will probably be at SSR or OKW. Good luck.

Thanks all. We'd be going in the beginning of August so won't be hitting Food and Wine demand. SSR or OKW would be great. I think we would enjoy something a little quiet and relaxing for this next trip.

If you are not picky about where you are staying I doubt you will have trouble getting a room. We are DVC members and never had a problem getting a room that time of year when we would book 5-6 months out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter