chadwick's has started the free gift w/ any purchase again

mum of two pirates

This is how I cook
Got my new book in the mail today and the gift is a free pink fleece pullover in s-m-l-xl So lets get the ball rollong here. promo code is 2154-20929-171
Heres hoping we get a couple more. Mum of two pirates pirate: pirate:

Here is the link if it works to the free gift page.
http://www.chadwicks.com/chadwicks/layout/layout.asp?dept_id=537&parent_id=7&

I really would like the quilt, the craft bag and the alarm clock.

Pink pull over # 2154-20929-171
clock # 2154-41016-0177
quilt # 2154-32727-176
craft bag # 2154-62704-180
watch and brac. set # 2154-61614-178
3 bag set # 2154-30383-181

there is still a few more codes out and will try to update this page as they come in.

Thanks for the post! Last year I was able to get three of the black suitcases for free, and FREE shipping too! I used them as presents for my little DGDs. Anyone know of a FREE shipping code for Chadwicks?
2151-65529-1114 This code is good for 20% off one item, thru 9/29

The Chadwick's catalog that I got today has a "Silver-Tone Watch & Charm Bracelet Set" as the free gift.
Use item code: 2154-61614-178

I just went to look for free shipping codes and found 20% off one item.
Code # 2151-65529-1114

I tried using a code for one of the free items and 20% off shipping and it kept giving me error messages.

It made everything $0.00 (even shipping) and wouldn't let me process my order.

Darn! I would've liked my whole order for free! :rotfl2:

Weluvdisny, I'm having the same problem when I try to use one of the free gift codes. It shows my total as 0.00, but gives an error code, and won't let me process the order. Has anyone been able to successfully use the free gift codes?

Where are the codes for the craft bag and the quilt???? I'd be happy to just get those two, or either of them! As soon as those codes become available, I'm going to order. Anyone have them?

Wahoo, now just need the free quilt code!

Has anyone been successful in ordering w/the free gifts?

Shannon G said:
Weluvdisny, I'm having the same problem when I try to use one of the free gift codes. It shows my total as 0.00, but gives an error code, and won't let me process the order. Has anyone been able to successfully use the free gift codes?

You need to put the free gift code in the catalog item number box not the promotion code box.

Maggie

Now all I want is the clock and the quilt code anyone got them. Or a free shipping code yet. I can't get all of them to work together thoe. They must have fixed it last time after we all cleaned them out. lol Maybe we can figure it out thoe? Does anyone know how big the quilt is? Mum of two pirates

I ordered a pair of linen blend pants for $6.99 for my cruise and got the free craft bag.

I already have 2 craft bags in my closet (one big crop in style and one Fiskars brand.) I might have to find someone to give this to as a Christmas gift. I gave my Sister in law a big scrapbook bags from Michaels last Christmas, so she is out of the running.

Maggie

mum of two pirates said:
Now all I want is the clock and the quilt code anyone got them. Or a free shipping code yet. I can't get all of them to work together thoe. They must have fixed it last time after we all cleaned them out. lol Maybe we can figure it out thoe? Does anyone know how big the quilt is? Mum of two pirates

Just found the CD-Style Radio Alarm Clock
Code No. 2154-41016-0177

Stilling looking for free shipping.

Mom2Ashli said:
Just found the CD-Style Radio Alarm Clock
Code No. 2154-4106-0177

Stilling looking for free shipping.

Note that the Alarm clock does NOT play CDs. Didn't want anyone to be surprised.

Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter