Cereal As A Snack Credit

shoes99

DIS Veteran
Can I get cereal and milk as a snack credit at Pop Century food court. Also, my sister drinks tea and we will get the refillable mug. She can't drink the non-dairy creamer in the pump, is there a place to get real milk to pour in her tea at Pop..
Update: We can buy the milk and use it for the cereal and the tea.

When we were at the Polynesian in July, at the CS place there, you could get either a small box of cold cereal OR a carton of milk with a snack credit, but not both.

shoes99 said:
Can I get cereal and milk as a snack credit at Pop Century food court. Also, my sister drinks tea and we will get the refillable mug. She can't drink the non-dairy creamer in the pump, is there a place to get real milk to pour in her tea at Pop..
Update: We can buy the milk and use it for the cereal and the tea.

They have individual servings of half and half availabe at Pop rather than non-dairy creamer (at least they did in June).

You can get cereal and milk as snack credits.

Just got back. We were able to get a single serve cereal and a 1/2 pt of milk at the Pop Food court for one snack credit.

The single serve cereals are limited to a small number of select Kellogg's products. Since "Honey Nuts" aren't a Kellogg's product, we usually just put a box of cereal in our luggage. One box of the family's favorite could save you a bunch of snack credits.

In May, you could get a quart of milk (2% or whole) as a single snack credit. You could get an 8 ounce carton of skim, 2%, whole, or chocolate as a snack credit. So....a quart of 2% could go in the tea/coffee and a couple bowls of cereal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter