• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Century of Dreams a possible no-go

Safari Steve

D23 Expo Here I Come!!!
Apparently, the information I was given was not totally accurate. The show (which was scheduled to go into the ABC TV Theater) has either been pushed back, or cancelled entirely (if it was even on the books at all.) My information was a proposal timetable. It may have been a first draft timetable, in which case the dates were changed before any work began, thus making only the dates inaccurate. Honestly, I don't know. Sorry to have gotten your hopes up.

Thanks, Safari Steve, for the update. It's a real disappointment that the show won't appear. It sounded like such a great idea.

So, does that mean that, as far as you know, the ABC Theater is slated to stay dark for the foreseeable future? Or is there another show in the works?

Joe

Wow, somebody's up on his WDCE lingo... Yep, it's dark right now, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it will be for long. I'm still not sure of the status of CoD... Just that it didn't open on Saturday as my information suggested.

From what I understood, Disney sold Doug, which is why the show stopped.
But now, Doug is back on ToonDisney with a marathon showing???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter