• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Celebs that irritate you for no real reason

Oh, Candace Cameron Bure. Good one. I can't stand her, but she seems like a nice person.

She seems really nice, but I don't know... I used to like her on Facebook, but started getting tired of all the workout posts (with people subsequently gushing about how small she is and how she looks like one of her kids) and constant peddling of stuff (books, Starkist tuna, etc). I guess that how the stars make their money now. :confused3

I don't know if she's a celeb, but Giselle Bundchen . High on my list are Tom Cruise and Angelina, anyone Kardashian(and others already listed)but they have a lot of reasons behind them. Also Vanessa Bayer from SNL...no reason why. Have not watched the show in ages tho, maybe she is ok now?

Kardashians except Khloe.

Kanye West

Ariana Grande

Taylor Swift

Kelly Ripa

Tom Cruise, I have never been gaga over him. But I love his movies.

I really don't like a lot of people, lol.

Anthony Anderson. Seems like a perfectly normal guy, I just can't stand him in anything he's done, including game shows.

I cannot stand him either. He's horrible on To Tell the Truth which is one of my favorite games shows in the older versions. Why they have his obnoxious mother on there is beyond me. Yuck. Oh yeah - his show Blackish is horrible as well.

This list reminded me of Zoey Deschannel (?)

I don't know what it is about her but I can't STAND her. I avoid her movies and shows like the plague. I would purposely not see something if she was in it.

Jim Carey
I saw him on a talk show years and years ago and he was being obnoxious behind the hosts when they were done talking to him. I know that he's a comedian but for some reason I thought, "ugh he's an idiot!" and I just can't let it go.

GSN is Game Show Network. I have seen Marie more times than I can count on there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter