Celebrities in the World?

Jessica Alba outside the ToT gift shop June 2015. I believe her family was with Harold Perrineau's (Link from Matrix 2 and also Zero Dark Thirty) family, as well.

Celebrities must have some immunity to heat because everyone else was dying and she seemed to just float. So unfair! :)

When we were at Hollywood Studios in March, we saw Scott Hamilton eating lunch at the table next to us outside of Rosie's and Catalina Eddie's on Sunset Blvd. And in December of 2015, we rode Figment in the car next to Neil Patrick Harris. We were about to board when I heard the people behind us say, "Oh my gosh, that's Neil Patrick Harris". I turned and saw Neil w/ his husband and 2 kids standing beside us in the Fastpass line. They boarded first and then we got to ride in the car next to them. I've always liked NPH but didn't want to bother him as he enjoyed some family time...that didn't stop me from sneaking a glimpse at them while we rode (NPH sang along on the ride which I thought was cool). His kids are even more adorable in person!

It's interesting that celebs at WDW seem to always have at least 1 "plaid" and sometimes security with them, but at DLR from what I can tell they're much more likely to just go without that VIP treatment. Maybe it's because more people at DLR are locals/regulars so seeing celebrities isn't a surprise and they don't get bothered as much?

I've seen TONS of celebrities at Disney World. Hard to keep track of them all. Let's see... I've met Tigger, Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, Chip AND Dale, Buzz Lightyear...

Hah, that's nothing. One time I was eating at the Tusker House in Animal Kingdom, minding my own business, and out of nowhere, Mickey Mouse shows up and shakes my hand and gives me a hug, and wanted to take a picture with me! I bet everyone else in the restaurant was so jealous!

I one time saw the guy who plays Leonard on the Big Bang Theory in World Showcase while on a school trip. Cue a bunch of high schoolers freaking out. I also saw some kid who must have been a Disney Channel star, because we were exiting Toy Story Midway Mania and there was some young guy with almost too perfect skin and a Starbucks drink waiting outside next to a popcorn stand. He looked around a bit, almost as if he was expecting something, and sure enough, some little girl shrieked and a sea of tweens swarmed him. It was bizarre, we got trapped for a bit trying to get around the crowd.

OT - wasn't that a GREAT, but disturbing show?

I had trouble getting through the first episode, but after watching the second, I was hooked. It was worth watching just for the scenery, home decor and fashions, but I wound up really getting into the characters especially Nicole Kidman's.

She was incredible--one of the best acting jobs I've ever seen. :)

It's interesting that celebs at WDW seem to always have at least 1 "plaid" and sometimes security with them, but at DLR from what I can tell they're much more likely to just go without that VIP treatment. Maybe it's because more people at DLR are locals/regulars so seeing celebrities isn't a surprise and they don't get bothered as much?
Yeah, I'm sure there is something to the fact that celebrity sitings are much more common place in CA than in FL in general

We saw Josh Gad and his family going to HM. Also, we spoke with Adam Sandler at the AKL gift shop. He was there with his wife and kids.

I was almost run over by Paul Rudd and his son in 2015 at Disney Springs. Not intentional, the walkway narrowed and a large family decided to spread out for some reason. This pushed me to the side and Paul and his son were coming towards us. I didn't realize it was him until he was passing me. I had to turn sideways so I didn't run into him and as he was passing by me I saw who he was. Part of me wishes I had bumped into him...but the sane part of me realizes this would not have been nice.

Years ago we were in an elevator with Joe Namath.

We met YouTuber Justin Scarred in the Magic Kingdom the day before the parks closed for hurricane Matthew last year. Not a celebrity to everyone I realize, but we were thrilled to meet him.

We saw Mindy Kaling at DLR last summer. We loved her in The Office. She was with a group of friends so we didn't approach her. We did see a couple of veterans ask for a picture and she was so friendly and kind to them.

For Big Ten football fans, we saw Jim Harbaugh at DCA. We are Michigan football season ticket holders but live in TX, so we were so excited to see Harbaugh. We were in Carsland, I was wandering around, DH was on a bench while we waited for our kids who were on Radiator Springs Racers. DH texted me saying he thought he just saw Harbaugh, so I turned around and there he was, walking right towards me. We were total fangirls over seeing him. I wanted so much to talk to him but he was with his family so we left him alone. I couldn't believe it took going to DCA to see him in person! I don't think anyone around us recognized him, so we were getting some strange looks. We actually saw him a few more times during our trip, too.
Disney AND Harbaugh?! That's like a dream come true. Haha. I've seen him multiple times at games, but it would be cool to see him out and about at Disney. Was he wearing Kahakis?

I've seen so many (and so often!) that I can't list them all: Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Alice, Snow, Peter, Cindy, Tink, Mary ...

Of course, my favorite is Gaston! :rotfl2:

We sat next to Tom Hamilton (Aerosmith) at Brown Derby. He appeared to really enjoy watching my kids 2 and 4 at the time playing at the table. He was approachable, but I didn't ask him for any pics. Hulk Hogan back in the day they filmed Thunder-whatever. He was a total jerk to my dad who basically just said hi to him. Penn of Penn and Teller at HS. A bunch of soap opera stars during Soaps week. Everyone had a plaid dressed VIP cast member with them.

Josh Dun and Tyler Joseph (Twenty One Pilots) a few years back! That was fun, they're sweet dudes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!