• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Celebrations Magazine

Does shipping usually take so long?

Ordered a back issue and it was "shipped" on October 7. Didn't get accepted by USPS until October 10. It got accepted at the same facility again on October 24, processed then left later that same night.

It has an expected delivery of October 13.

Is this normal for this magazine?

After several years of telling my DH that I wanted a subscription as a Christmas gift, I just subscribed my self plus ordered the back issue package!:hyper: DH will probably :faint:
I have tracked down the back issues that were not included in the bundle, but have not been able to find Issue #15 Jan/Feb 2012 anywhere! Was this a special issue, why so elusive? It is the only one keeping me from having the entire collection, which makes my OCD :sick:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter