Celebrations at Hoop de doo

ten822

Mouseketeer
We will be celebrating a few birthdays and wondered if you have to tell them in advance and also what they do exactly? Do they bring anyone on stage? My family is very shy, so wondering how much attention you get? We have level 1 seats.

During a portion of the show the performers come out into the audience and ask if any guests are celebrating any birthdays. Members of your party that are celebrating can be recognized during that portion of the show if you choose.

They do have some guests that go on stage and participate in the show but IIRC it is not necessarily those that are celebrating.

Yes... they will ask about birthdays. Folks can raise their hands... or not if they are shy!

We will be celebrating a few birthdays and wondered if you have to tell them in advance and also what they do exactly? Do they bring anyone on stage? My family is very shy, so wondering how much attention you get? We have level 1 seats.

They do celebrations all together.. So the entertainers spread out & ask if anyone is celebrating a bday, anniversary, wedding etc & like a previous poster mentioned you don't have to raise your hand. But they do not bring you on stage. For birthdays the entertainers just announce your name, where you're from & your bday (sometimes your age too if you tell them) then they sing happy bday to everyone. It's really nice and you're not singled out because there's always a lot of people celebrating!

I can tell you about our experience celebrating my father's 70th birthday. When the audience was asked about celebrations, my father, who didn't like to be singled out looked across the table at me and said "absolutely NOT" and shook his head. So I didn't say anything. When one of the characters came by the table after a bunch of people had raised their hands and said what they were celebrating, my father shook his head again. But I, um, maybe it was the sangria, told the character that we did have one and pointed at my father and quietly said "it's his 70th birthday". My father shot me a death look but all that happened was the character said "we have a big one here! 70!" and then went off again. My father's face was so relaxed after that and he later thanked me for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter