Celebration World Resort 4/28 to 5/5/2007

spiceycat

dvc-blt
the old management was completely fired.

everyone is new.

the maids now clean the balcony as well as the villa. and it showed. lots of people on the balconies.;)

had some problems with the security guards at first. will go into detail later on.

any Questions?

yes and yes

the fee is still $50 per pet for the week. If you are taking a pet you need to call them and tell them.

only a few villa building will allow pets.

although this last time there were some people staying with pets in building I know were not pet allowed.

I don't know why people want to save $50 - because if the management finds out they will have to pay for a complete cleaning and pest removeable (fleas, ticks)- because they aren't staying in one of the villa that allow pets.

What about the onsite amenities (pool, clubhouse, etc.)? Is there a field or large grassy area for the pet owners to exercise their dogs? How far from Disney property is the resort?
We are thinking of exchanging into here for our potential October visit, so we can bring the "woofie" on vacation with us, LOL!
Thanks for any info you can share!

sorry I didn't see this until now.

you can walk in your dog in lots of places. basically over near building a and b

although Spicey walked around the lake with me and no one say anything.

It is not far from AK wdw property - there is a back way - so say if you want instructions. around 3 might be 4 miles mostly back roads - so traffic is generally not a problem.

Hello, I was reading the review you have and have never heard of celebration world, is it nice and clean ? Also is it very expensive ? Do you have to kennel your pet during the day ? Thanks alot !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter