Celebrating our 15th Anniversary!!

MandJHuff

Mouseketeer
:love: Just printed these out.. and they look great! So excited to be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary at disneyworld! It has always been such an important part in our lives. I have so enjoyed looking at all the great stuff on this board! :-)
http://www.4shared.com/dir/hL2lWzsB/sharing.htmlNow I hope when we put the front part on... we don't mess up the back... :yay:
drats..can't figure out how to put the pic in ... hopefully the link works?

The design is cute - Happy Anniversary - can't think of a better place to celebrate.

If you are putting a transfer on the front and back of the shirt, be sure to put something inside the shirt (between the two layers) while applying the second transfer. I normally use either a small cutting board or small wood shelf covered in a pillowcase.

Gotta get them finished up today! I can't wait... tomorrow morning at this time we will be at the airport... Disney has always been such an important part of our lives....

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter