• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Celebrating my DD birthday at POR

dac921

Disney Mom & Grandma!
pixiedust: I was told when I made my reservations that the POR would so something special.. I think they said that there would be a card and balloons for my DD... is that true... can anyone tell me if that's true.
:bday: party: :wizard:

It's a complimentary service provided by the resorts. Unfortunately, because it is free, there's simply no way to guarantee it. What I would suggest, is that when you do arrive at the resort, you follow up at the concierge desk. If they have enough runners available, then there should be no problem. If you want to guarantee it, you can always contact the Disney Florist and purchase something through them. They will deliver to your Disney resort.

Hope your DD has a wonderful birthday. Oh and don't forget to pick up a birthday pin at each one of the parks. They are also complimentary. At the MK, I'm pretty sure they are at the Town Hall. Hopefully someone will know where to get the others.

thank you so very much.
I will make sure that I contact the concerige as soon as I get there.
I was also going to contact the concerige via phone the day before we leave
and double check.. no triple check the with reservations regarding her birthday.
The thing is that she will be celebrating her 13th birthday, becoming a teenager at WDW is going to be the most special gift.
Since I know that she reads all the boards, and she knows that I have somethings planned, I can't mentioned what I have just purchased for her.
I know that she will be a happy camper with the gift.
I am jumping for joy already and we still have 160+ days to go.
Thanks so very much...
:wizard: pixiedust: :eeyore: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :smickey: :tink: :mickeyjum :ccat: :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter