Celebrate with me! I just got dusted!

Bee

Dreaming is what is making me get up each day!
Oh My Goodness!

My TA just called and she said.. This rarely happens! I said what. She said.. I have great news.. DCL just upgraded you!

Let me give you a little background so you will understand how happy I am.

Back in Febuary we booked a 5 day park and 3 day Cruise vacation. Originally, I wanted it to be a surprise but we invited another family and they told their kids. Well, we were going to stay at CBR and on the cruise have a verandah. Then hubby broke his foot and was out of comission for about 5 wks and in cast for over 3 months. He has a corporate job and I run a bar and cafe in a small town. Well, money wasnt coming in so I thought I would have to cancel. I was really bummed and the other family told me they would go without me. So, I worked and somehow we found the money but it was tight and I had to downgrade to the least expensive resort ASMo and an inside cabin. Other family backed out completely. I worked so hard cause the kids knew. Didnt want to disappoint them.

Anyway, now I have been upgraded from the smallest inside cabin to deluxe cabin with an ocean view..

I am beside myself. I cant believe it!! I love pixie dust. :banana: :banana:

Wonder cruise 10-27 to 10-30-05...

Congrats! :banana: :Pinkbounc :earseek: :cool1: That's awesome ... when are you cruising? (edited to say nevermind ... I see that its in a month :-)

See, good things do happen to nice people. Congratulations

Kris :wave2:

22 days till we leave for our 30th Anniversary Tour - 4 nights on the wonder and 3 nights at PO-R

Hi,

Congrats!!!! I hope this trend continues... :cool1:

Mmkeeter

Thank you all for the kind words!
Still cant get over it.

Henlady.. take care of that ship for me.. I board when you get off the ship.. so, be nice to it.. lol :rotfl: :rotfl2:

:banana: CONGRATS ... what wonderful news for your family. I hope the pixie dust continues through out your vacation :wizard:

Fantastic News....It seems you are more than deserving...Enjoy your cruise with your family... :sunny:

I bet that other family will be green with envy :blush:

Have a wonderful time!!!! We'll be thinking about you!

Congrats! That is the best! What a way to start a cruise! :cheer2: :cheer2:

A BIG congrats to you... :cool1: :cool1: Sounds like you and your family deserved a little bit of magic early :teeth: ...And with that whole bit about that the other family that was going to go without you...when you were down.. to end up totally backing out at this point...what a bunch of stress!!! This has got to make you feel better.

Last year we were upgraded from a cat 12 to a delux ocean view room...and LOVED it. We did keep the upgrade a secret to our girls...and gave them a little added suprise once they saw our room. :teeth:

Anyways...CONGRATS :banana: :banana:

What a great story.

So often, it seems that Disney Magic seems to find just the right person at just the right time.

The Ghost of Walt is truly benevolent.

Congrats and HAVE A GREAT TIME.

Jim

:cool1: :cool1: Also sending a happy dance and argee that it sounds like you really deserve the pixie dust. I hope it follows you all trip long. :banana: :banana:

Wow...that is so great! If I may be a little snarfy...serves that other family right! You worked so hard and now you get dusted all over the place!

A happy ending-good for you, it will be the trip of a lifetime, we all hope!

Now, for anyone still paying attention--if you have a few minutes and a bit of curiosity (this isnt a scam or p*rn or anything bad, don't worry)--compare the civility and mutual happines of this lovely thread--or indeed, most threads on DISboards with one I just visited at cruise critic, in the royal caribbean section:
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=236734

It is like a wild fire if you go through it--anger management class drop-out posting as the outraged one, and displaying her own brand of anti-pixie dust, and when she gets flamed, it turns out she is more combustable than you can imagine.

So just remember--be nice.

Thanks again to all..

I really feel bad about the other family. She has 2 DD also 10 and 6. The older girl is a friend of my daughter's. So, I told my daughter that she cant talk about Disney with her friend.. because, I dont want her to feel bad. This is the 2nd year in a row her mother has told the kids they were going to Disney World. She cancelled not once but twice. Just venting.. Not the kids fault.. It is funny because she told me she was cancelling due to all the "refugees" she meant evacuees.. from Katrina.. She was just using it as an excuse..

Enough, enough.. enough We are taking on the World in 22 days then cruising in an upgraded cabin!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter