CC Boat Rentals...

lillygator

DIS Veteran
I see the ages are listed as 5 and up - but if an adult is present can't you take younger children?

I know the boat rentals at WDW we've always been able to take our girls who are under 5....

thanks!

lillygator said:
I see the ages are listed as 5 and up - but if an adult is present can't you take younger children?

I know the boat rentals at WDW we've always been able to take our girls who are under 5....

thanks!

I've never rented a boat with a child under 5, but I would think you could do it. Unlike some of the boats at WDW, none of the boats at CC are power boats.

My son was just asking about this....what type of boats are available for rent at CC? We will be leaving 7/29 on the 7 day Western....do any of the other ports have boats (small like at Disney) available for rent?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter