CC beach toys, final answer?

Rogue1230

Waiting to sail away on a dream
Good Morning~

Is there a final answer to the question of beach toys available on CC? I read lots of people saying they simply leave their toys on the beach, are they collected for future use or thrown away? Will my child find toys, or should I pre ship some?

Wow I guess I don't read those threads. I can't imagine just leaving things? CMs have the job of cleaning up all those beaches so they look pristine everyday! There are toys for sale, if you left them, unless someone didn't see them to pick them up, they are going in the lost and found and then pr
obably the circular file. The closest I would come to "leaving toys" would be maybe bringing something along then tossing it upon return to the ship. Hth!

We have always packed dollar store toys for the kids to use then left them at Scuttle's Cove in a bag for them to add to their collection for the kid club. On our first cruise when dropping off DS5 I was telling DD3 that we would build a sandcastle with the cup we had. The CM who checked DS in offered her some toys to use on the beach. They said to just leave them at the desk when we left. We did this for several cruises. The toys get worn out and broken and have to be replaced, so leaving them there was good for them and good for us because I didn't have to pack up the sandy stuff in our luggage.

Good Morning~

Is there a final answer to the question of beach toys available on CC? I read lots of people saying they simply leave their toys on the beach, are they collected for future use or thrown away? Will my child find toys, or should I pre ship some?

To answer your question, no, there are not beach toys available for use on the beach. You can buy toys at the island, you might be able to borrow toys from the kids' club, but there aren't any just lying around or in a bin waiting for kids to come and claim them. If you want your kiddo to definitely have toys, I'd just buy the set at CC and then take them home as a souvenier, or leave them for the kids' club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter