CBR vs. AKL??????? HELP!!!!

Rich Lamb

Earning My Ears
We are going to DW in February 2004 and have narrowed our accomodations down to two resorts: CBR or AKL. Our party consists of 2 adults and our 6 year old daughter. We are staying for a week.

Which resort would you recommend and why?

sure, CBR is closer, but it's a longer wait for the buses, and if your at the wrong stop, you have to wait for the next one. AKL also, is a MUCH nicer resort IMO.

Loved both resorts, but AKL is MUCH nicer. The transportation was one of the best things about the resort. When are your travel dates? In mid-FEb, the prices change from value to peak, which makes a HUGE difference!

There is no "wrong" stop at CBR. It depends on what atmosphere you are looking for. I haven't stayed at AKL but if you are looking for a tropical, relaxing resort then CBR is a great place to stay.

I don't think you can go wrong with either of them.

I am so glad to hear your responses for AKL. This October is our first foray into the world of Disney Deluxes -- always been a moderates gal.... -- but the theming seems so complete.

I just don't know if I can wait until October....

I have stayed at both. CBR was pleasant/nice. But, AKL is AWESOME. I will be there June 1-5 :) Being able to look at the animals is really neat.

Although the transportation at CBR seemed a little longer, I think they are both fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter