• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CBR Non-Smoking Buildings

johnnyr

DIS Veteran
I want to request a non-smoking room in either Martinique or Trinidad North at CBR. Does anyone know if either one of these buildings are non-smoking?

I might be wrong on this and someone correct if so, but I believe the only "smoking" section for CBR is in Aruba? :smokin:

There is only one smoking building in CBR and it is in Aruba. The exact building number is in the first post of the CBR FAQ II thread listed below.

safetymom said:
There is only one smoking building in CBR and it is in Aruba. The exact building number is in the first post of the CBR FAQ II thread listed below.

Thanks for pointing out the CBR FAQ II thread. I tend to not read threads that have 50+ pages. Too much info for my adult ADD :)

I was at CBR over Christmas, and stayed in Jamaica. I requested a non-smoking room because my oldest DD has asthma. I do believe we had a non-smoking room (room smelled fresh when we checked in). The people in the room next to us were smokers and we could smell it in and outside our room in the evening and early mornings. After our first day I woke up with a sinus problem. DD was using her inhaler more than usual. We were not at the resort that often so she was ok as long as we were at the parks. Luckily, the people next to us checked out two days later. I want to make sure this time we are in a totally non-smoking building to avoid any issues with DD. I can take it, but WDW is no fun when the kids are sick. It's all about them when we are there. So, I guess my question is, what building in CBR is "TOTALLY" non-smoking?

John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter