• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CBR coffee pots

lawnmd

Earning My Ears
I needing a little help. I have tried searching for it but can't find it.
We check in at the CBR in a preferred room in 20 days. My wife is an avid coffee drinker.
My question is. What type of coffee pots do they have and how is the coffee made. We have read that some people don't like the disney coffee, so she wanted to bring her own.

I have read two differant things, disney at the CBR uses the packaged pods. Where you there coffee and the filter are combined. I have also read that they use filters.

Can anybody tell me what they have. and fi they use filters what size. Or can I just request more coffee filters from mousekeeping.

Thank you,

They're the single cup pod coffee makers. Not to be confused with the K cup style. They're Nescafe, so still lots of complaints about the quality of the coffee. You can buy your own coffee pods and bring them with you. I believe there are a couple of brands readily available.

We were just down and stayed at CBR....pods it is. I am also a coffee drinker. Mousekeeping kept forgetting to leave any pods and when they did..they left 2! I constantly had to leave notes to leave coffee. I would upon check-in request an old fashion coffee maker if they have one. I bet they do. We are DVC so I normally bring my own coffee, filters and whatnot....my surprise on my recent "cash" get-a-way but learning a lesson....I would request an old fashion type. Better coffee and who only drinks 2 tiny cups in the morning. I need an IV! LOL:rotfl:

Have a great trip. We will be arriving at BWV in 25 days...woo hoo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter