• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CBR Centertown Completion

littledebbie335

Mouseketeer
Has anyone heard anything about when the food court and restaurant will be back at CBR? I've seen a lot of places that said "construction" will last through June 2018, but that's kind of vague and I seem to remember reading somewhere else that the re-imagined Centertown should be up and running prior to that date.

Sorry if this has already been beaten to death in another forum! A quick search didn't tell me much, so I thought it'd be worth asking.

On main CBR thread ... I imagine this is very accurate and timely.

**Beginning May 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018 (dates subject to change as are all things at WDW) the resort will be undergoing a major refurbishment. The following information was provided to Disney Travel Agents: Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort:
Old Port Royale Food Court, Shutters at Old Port Royale, Cabana Pool Bar and Calypso Trading Post.

Now this would have nothing to do with the rest of the construction going on around the resort for other things including the tower.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...ions-thread-with-refurb-updates-6-19.3461094/

Thanks. I found the link I was thinking of, which was an old article from WDW News Today, saying that the food court and everything would be re-opening by the end of 2017. I think that was just wishful thinking on my part, since our next trip will be at the end of May 2018 and I was hoping that everything would be completed by then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter