CBR - are all the buildings in Martinique considered "preferred"?

Just the 3 closest Martinique buildings (24,25,26) to OPR are preferred (and all 3 Trinidad North buildings). The other 3 Martinique buildings (21,22,23) are standard.

Thanks! I am trying to decide which buildings to request - I think if I give 4 buildings we would like I have a better chance at getting one of them. We need 2 connecting rooms so that already lessens our chances.

You're welcome! :goodvibes

Aruba 51, Jamaica 45, and Martinique 22 are all an under 5 minute walk to OPR. Very convenient standard locations!

Good luck! :wizard:

Best not to request more than 3 blgs. :thumbsup2

We like Martinique 22, often the first bus stop, quiet pool right there, beach handy and short, pretty walk to Old Port Royale.

Happy Planning! :goodvibes

Does anyone know if there are connecting rooms in all the buildings?

We were in Jamaica 45 and we had connecting rooms with another family.

Also, a PP mentioned that Martinique is the 1st bust stop. When we stayed at CBR in June 2009, the busses were using the back entrance to CBR and Jamaica was the first stop for pick up as well as the first stop for drop off.

Some buses start in Martinique and some start in Jamaica. It's nice because you will never always be first or last, no matter which stop you use.

We were in Jamaica 45 and we had connecting rooms with another family.

Also, a PP mentioned that Martinique is the 1st bust stop. When we stayed at CBR in June 2009, the busses were using the back entrance to CBR and Jamaica was the first stop for pick up as well as the first stop for drop off.

During our 5 stays buses alternated between which was the first stop and some times during very busy seasons there was more than one bus running at a time. :thumbsup2

Does anyone know if there are connecting rooms in all the buildings?

All bldgs have connecting rooms :) All 5 stays we had a corner room with a connecting room in Martinique (bldg 22, 24, 25 and 26 twice).

At POP every other room was connecting (we had 6 rooms in a row, but not sure of CBR is set up the same way). :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter