Cayman Excursion ?

jd99

DIS Veteran
I asked this once before but never got much response. Maybe someone who has gone more recently has info. We have been to GC before - a week at the westin which was wonderful. We are considering booking a day room at the Westin when in GC to have all access to facilities. Alternately, has anyone done the beach break in GC on 7-mile beach excursion that DCL has listed? Where is this beach break? what facilities are available, etc.

Thanks in advance.

jd

Sorry, I don't know about the Westin or DIsney's Beach Break excursion, but what kind of facilities are you looking for?

Sea Grape Beach/Courtyard Beach are beautiful beaches that don't cost anything to get on. Both have chairs and umbrellas for rent, restrooms, food, drinks, water sports rentals, outdoor shower and taxis waiting to return you to town.

A taxi will cost you about $5 per person each way and go there all the time.

Good info. Because we have a 2-year-old, we want to have a pool since she is still a little leery of jumping in the ocean even in places like GC where it is calm and clear. And since we will be giving that a shot at CC, it'd just be nice to have one day to hang by the pool and on the beach. I know that some ports have beach breaks at hotels....when we were in Aruba, a bunch of passengers from some ship (NCL I think) joined us at the Hyatt pool & beach. It wasn't an overwhelming number and I'm not sure if they booked day rooms or if it was an organized excursion, but the Hyatt people said they have folks there all the time (and no, it's not a case of people just crashing...they had paid something to be there..just not sure which way it went)>

Courtyard Beach is part of the Courtyard Marriott. The actual hotel is across the street. You could give them a call or check online to see if they offer a day pass. I believe the hotel has a pool. The only bad part is you would have to cross the street to enjoy the beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter