**caution**blonde joke inside- hanel with care

***twinkle toes***

twinkle, twinkle, little star!
a blonde walks into an electronic store and tells the clerk'i'd like to buy that TV please.' he says'i won't sell that TV to you' 'FINE!' she says, and the next day comes back with green hair. 'i'd like to buy that TV please.' he says'i won't sell that TV to you' 'FINE!' she says, and the next day comes back with red hair. 'i'd like to buy that TV please.' he says'i won't sell that TV to you' 'FINE!' she says, and the next day comes back with brown streaks in her hair. 'i'd like to buy that TV please.' he says'i won't sell that TV to you' 'why?' she asks, and he says...'beccause it's not a tv, it's a microwave.' :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

anyone else got one?

its funny.....................but thats a really old joke

Well jeez guys...I had never heard it...so I thought it was funny!

Good job! (And btw, I'm like...half-blonde, hahahaha)

I've never heard that one...And I am blonde...I got that joke and I normally don't get jokes... My friend had to explain: A blonde walked into a bar...ouch! to me after he said it 3 times...That's bad!
Taylor*

PolynessianBaby said:
I've never heard that one...And I am blonde...I got that joke and I normally don't get jokes... My friend had to explain: A blonde walked into a bar...ouch! to me after he said it 3 times...That's bad!
Taylor*

HAHAHA, I've heard that one, that's really funny tho :goodvibes

I like the other "bar" jokes...

PolynessianBaby said:
Taylor*

hilaroius!

PolynessianBaby said:
Taylor*

hilarious!

Edit: Sorry for the double post; I was attempting to edit my poor spelling!

PolynessianBaby said:
Taylor*

It took me a while to figure that out too...and I'm not even blonde lol. My friends say that I am a blonde in desguise (sp??) lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter