• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CatWalk Show

Jasmine2013

Earning My Ears
Is this Catwalk Show in Disneyland Paris or outside Disneyland Paris, if it is in disneyland paris where will it be and what time will be on plus will dreams, disney magic on parade and disney stars 'n' cars parade still be on.

Please answer ASAP.

Do you have any more information Carys? I've no idea what you're talking about as you haven't referred to where you've heard about it, if its a current thing or if its something you've read which is old/archived information etc etc.

It takes place next weekend in Disneyland Paris as part of the press weekend to celebrate the 20th Anniversary extension. I wrote about it here. The catwalk show won't impact other entertainment.

Hi dlpSteve this your the one that wrote about will all 3 parks be really packed with guests(just like it is during the summer weekends when all school in UK Europe) all day from 9:00AM 8:00PM, Because that weekend will be our 4th and 5th day in the parks(after arrive on Thursday 21st March 2013) or will be busy just like any weekend during school term).

Sorry if this question is annoying.

The press activities don't make a huge impact, other than the park closing early! They are quite small in number compared to the amount of people who are will be there normally. When I was there in November the Saturday was really quite quiet - maybe the park closing early means less people visit.

Thanks dlpSteve at least know that both me and my mum will be able to go on all the rides without queue for 3 hours or more to get on the rides especially the ones that don't have the fastpass system and the was that have Long Wait and Very Long Wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter