Catholic church in san juan, puerto rico?

jp2gen

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been to a Catholic Church near where the ships dock in San Juan, Puerto Rico?
Thank you

I am not Catholic but I did notice quite a few churches in walking distance. One very cute one just a few blocks from the port. If you are looking for one, you won't have trouble finding one.

DVCNuts said:
I am not Catholic but I did notice quite a few churches in walking distance. One very cute one just a few blocks from the port. If you are looking for one, you won't have trouble finding one.

Thanks for your help!

The Cathedral in San Juan is beautiful. Built in 1540 & houses the tomb of Ponce de Leon. 2nd oldest cathedral in the Americas. Don't just go to any church, go to this one ;)

MCO mama said:
The Cathedral in San Juan is beautiful. Built in 1540 & houses the tomb of Ponce de Leon. 2nd oldest cathedral in the Americas. Don't just go to any church, go to this one ;)

Thanks!!! We will do that for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter