Catching NHL Playoffs on the Fantasy!

Cabaret519

Earning My Ears
My DH is a HUGE Bruins fan and is currently stressing about whether the Fantasy will have access to NBC while we're on our cruise (April 21-28). Can anyone confirm that this will be possible? I know there are a couple of sports bars that seem like good options for catching these games, but he's looking for a bit more confirmation! Thanks!

:cheer2: 9 DAYS!!! :cheer2:

My DH is a HUGE Bruins fan and is currently stressing about whether the Fantasy will have access to NBC while we're on our cruise (April 21-28). Can anyone confirm that this will be possible? I know there are a couple of sports bars that seem like good options for catching these games, but he's looking for a bit more confirmation! Thanks!

:cheer2: 9 DAYS!!! :cheer2:

Here is more info on another thread:thumbsup2

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2908299

Thanks for this info! Looks like NBC is relatively hard to come by, so we'll just have to hope for a Bruins sweep before we board the ship!:goodvibes

I saw the Navigators from the MV and they were showing the Final Four games when satellite was available. I'm sure they will come up with something.

Disney owns ABC, and since NBC has sole rights to the playoffs I'd guess no. My DH is bummed too ;). You might check out Diversions (or whatever the sports pub is on the ship you are on) just in case. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter