Castle Tattoo

I am in love with your tattoo :lovestruc I got my first one about 7 months ago (Deathly Hallows symbol from Harry Potter) and I am absolutely hooked on tattoos now lol. My next one will probably be Jack and Sally. I definitely want a Mickey head somewhere, probably my foot. Oh and a Cheshire Cat inspired one.

hookedonears said:
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how can I say issues here.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh how can I say, rude much? Didn't your momma teach you if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it?

thanks again for all the wonderful comments. yes i have issues, issues of being completly in love and obsessed with disney. disney has done alot for me in my life. i thought long and hard about doing this tattoo and i have no regrets. As far as cost well it was 125 a hour. The shop was nice enough to give me a deal being it was a multiple sitting. Regular price was 150 so the little bit of a deal was nice lol

That is some amazing work. I hope the artist had a good time doing it for you! And way to be patient while all that work was done.. And just the quality and talent.. Have we said WOW yet???

Cant wait to see your 'smaller' disney tats..

My previous post is a link to my photobucket album. I will post individual pics on here later when I get home

As someone who has no tattoos, is afraid of the pain, and the lifelong commitment, I have to say that this is STUNNING! What an amazing artist! The detail is incredible. You don't have to have or even like tattoos to appreciate what an beautiful work of art this is.
Jessica

Those are are really nice tats.. All the artwork is amazing. I'll be honest, there were one or 2 that didnt really do it for me, but the actual artwork is amazing. And if you both are happy with them, that's all that matters!!!

I have to ask, when at the parks what do people say to you or what kind of reactions do you get?

Those are are really nice tats.. All the artwork is amazing. I'll be honest, there were one or 2 that didnt really do it for me, but the actual artwork is amazing. And if you both are happy with them, that's all that matters!!!

I have to ask, when at the parks what do people say to you or what kind of reactions do you get?
I haven't been to the parks since finishing my back but was there when just the outlining was done and the response was overwhelming. lots of ppl asked to take pics etc. it was pretty awesome

Your artist is VERY talented. Those are certainly some impressive renderings. Really quite beautiful.

As someone who has no tattoos, is afraid of the pain, and the lifelong commitment, I have to say that this is STUNNING! What an amazing artist! The detail is incredible. You don't have to have or even like tattoos to appreciate what an beautiful work of art this is.
Jessica

:thumbsup2 Same here. I am very afraid of needles. When I was younger I wanted a tattoo I made to the door of the shop and turn away and run the other way :rotfl2:.

OP that is amazing!

I looked at your photo album. I love the modern approach to Tink and the princesses. I know Disney purists may hate me for saying it.

I looked at your photo album. I love the modern approach to Tink and the princesses. I know Disney purists may hate me for saying it.
thanks we wanted something a little different and unique to us. I am truly over whelmed with all your comments. Thanks for taking the time to look at this thread. I was very fortunate to have met my artist a few years ago just by chance. I knew when I decided that i wanted to do this piece there was no one else that I wanted to do it and after reading all your comments i know without a doubt i made the right choice lol.

Jessica

my thoughts exactly. i've never considered having a tattoo and for my personal tastes, most of what i see displayed in public i just don't care for. but...the tattoo mural on the OP is truly amazing, if it were a painting i would buy it to hang in my home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter