Castaway Club?!?!

Degaf

Earning My Ears
We crusied on a 7 day Eastern cruise about 2 years, ago and am now planning a 7 day Western. They are asking me for my Castaway Club number, and I never received one, or anything else. Is this because I'm a DVC member? Is it worth pursuing a number? If so, who do I contact to "get on the list"! Thanks in advance....will be perusing the board more in planning for the cruise!

The Castaway Club members recieve a free gift in their stateroom. Right now I believe the free gift is a DCL beach towel. They are actually really nice towels. As a member you'll also be invited to attend a special reception onboard with the captain and other senior officers of the ship.

You should be able to call DCL and ask for your Castaway Club membership number.

FREE DRINKS AT THE RETURN CRUISERS PARTY AND A BEACH TOWEL..... HAVE THEM LOOK IT UP AT THIS # FOR THE CASTAWAY CLUB 1 800 449 3380 PETER

My documents have arrived but they are missing my CC#. Does this mean I won't get invited to the party or get the free beach towel?

I don't ever remember seeing my CC# on my documents, just my ressie #. Just call DCL and have them note your number on your reservation and you will be invited to the cocktail reception and get the free gifts in your stateroom.

Also, at the port, don't automatically get on the CC member line for checkin...sometimes it's longer than the rest. Just hop on the shortest line....the check in process is the same on any line.

MJ

Thanks, mm! I remember reading somewhere to check your documents for your CC#. I'll call and be sure we're included in the Return Cruisers festivities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter