Castaway Club reception

Denine

I want to go on a cruise! I want to move to sunny
When are these receptions on both the Eastern & Western cruises? And don't tell me they don't have the reception anymore. That is not an option!

Just back from the Eastern. Don't have my Navigator with me now, but I think it was 4:30 to 5:30 pm on Monday, at Rockin D Bar.

I'm remembering from our last,although it was only 4 day, that it was 5:30 - just before dinner and after sail away because we almost missed it! Guessing it would be similar on 7 day.

Deb

Thanks. Can anyone tell me when the one on the Western is?

According to my 8/3 Western cruise Navigators, the Castaway Club Reception was held on Monday (sea day) from 4:00 pm to 4:45 pm.

It was held in Rockin' Bar D and Off Beat because there were so many return cruisers. They request you bring your invitation. It was very nice. They had free cocktails and a buffet table set up the nibble items.

MJ

Houston we have a problem!!!

DH and I are Castaway Club Members so we should be invited to this reception; however we are traveling with a large group and one of the benefits is having a cocktail reception and I believe that it is going to be scheduled during the same time.

What to do? What to do? What to do?

Has this happened to anyone else?

Please let me know. BTW we are on the 4 night Wonder!!

Thanks,
Lisa

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest