Castaway Club question

tiggerz

Earning My Ears
Hi all.

I went on the Disney Wonder at the end of August 2001 returning September 2nd. I have not yet received any information or quarterly newsletter from Disney regarding the Castaway Club yet friends who cruised beginning of November got their packet already. I have called twice and yesterday went to the travel agent that booked it so she would call and get the info for me making it the 3rd call. I am booked to return on a cruise in the summer and want to make sure I get whatever Castaway Club members are entitled to. Can anyone tell me how to get included in the Castaway Club benefits if I haven't yet received the info? I do have my Castaway Club membership # but don't know if that helps. Can anyone tell me exactly what the Castaway Club members are entitled to?

Thanks in advance for your help. I am looking foward to the answers :)

Can't help you, but wanted to let you know I'm in the same "boat" as you. We have been waiting since last July for our "stuff" and have called 3 times now with the same response "We'll get that out to you as soon as possible". We have our number and were able to book our July '02 cruise with the Castaway Club # - we were told the returning cruisers gift (she could not specify what it would be on that cruise) would be there and our onboard credit is noted in the system. She also said we can still use the returning cruisers window at check in (no membership card needed according to this person). I'm a bit confused as to why it has taken this long. There is never an excuse for the delay, just the standard "We'll get that out....." Anyway, good luck - I'll keep on calling. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter