Castaway Club Lounge at Terminal

1971visitor

Mouseketeer
I think I recall reading somewhere in the Magical Disney Cruise Guide about a Castaway Club lounge at the terminal. I do recall a special line for Castaway Club members on out first cruise last fall, but don't recall a lounge in the terminal (other than the snack bar). Does anyone have any information on a lounge?

No, there is no lounge for past cruisers. :) It would be FULL all the time, Disney has so many repeat cruisers. Just a VIP lounge.

Castaway Club members can check in with a special line but there is no advantage to doing so...it is often the longest line in the terminal. Just pick the shortest line to check in. :)

BD - some of us just have bad line karma. I'm like that. I can find a line with 2 people in it when all the others have 4-5. I'll still be served after #5 on the other line. Or if I pick I line with the exact same number of people as another line it is always my line that goes the slowest. Oh well - if that is the worst thing that happens I'll continue to have a very happy life :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter