Castaway Cay Cancellations?

On our double dip in June, I think the only thing cancelled (both days) was a glass bottom boat tour? Other than that, the weather was fabulous!
Book what you're interested in and hope that the weather cooperates. If it gets cancelled, think of it as saving a hundred bucks or so! :)
were you on the june7-11 double dip with me? Our weather was not ideal. the first day we had stingrays scheduled but when we ported it was overcast with storms on the way we rescheduled to the 2nd day in CC. It was nice the first few hours but they shut the island down pretty early. we had 2 day float rental and bike rental that we never got to use. That second day we went on glass bottom boat, as we arrived back at CC storms were rolling in, it started storming bad and they closed the island. I went to guest services during the storm to make sure I got my credit back and they informed me that while they cleared the island the stingrays were not cancelled, we had 20 minutes to find all 3 of our kids and get to the excursion, by that time the rain had stopped. We made it but were exhausted. Once we were done it started storming again. My point is I dont think they cancel things unless its absolutely necessary.

Beautiful weather and nothing cancelled on our first 3 cruises (May). Docked but most things cancelled due to storm/winds on our 4th cruise (May). Did not dock on our 5th cruise (January).

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter