Castaway Cay Cabanas... Am I blind?

dapod423

Mouseketeer
I am on the DCL website and logged in for my cruise. I can't seem to find where to look into a cabana rental. Can anyone help???

You won't see them until you are in your booking window for excursions. I looked everywhere too...but asked a couple of weeks ago.

We got lucky and got a family cabana last week. Someone had cancelled while on the cruise and we were so fortunate to get it. Made for a wonderful last day.

I am within my booking window and still don't see it. I must be an idiot. Is it possible they are all booked even before the 75 day window opens??? I looked at all the excursions listed. Does anyone know the price? I can always call if I want to do it, right?

Even if they are all booked, they will still show up where you book excursions for your cruise.

Cabanas on the Family Beach are $499 for the day. The Cabanas on Serenity Bay are $399 for the day.

Does anyone know how fast the Cabanas fill up on the family beach. We cannot book excursions until 7/26 and we would really like to get one, but afraid we will not be able to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter