Castaway cay cabana amenities

missypaws

Mouseketeer
for all you cabana lovers, is there wifi available and do the showers have hot and cold water? How close are the food and bathroom to cabana #4? Finally, when you leave the ship, where do you go to get to the cabana. This is our first cabana and we are not concerige passagners. TYI

I'll just answer the one that I know the answer won't have changed since I've been there! LOL Cabana 4 is very close to the food and the bathrooms. The cabanas are close together, so you just need to walk past #3, 2, and 1. The food and bathrooms are right there by the cabanas.

You get off the ship and catch the tram to the beaches. You can pick up your complimentary water toys and then walk or look for a golf cart to take you to the cabana. The cabana has a refrigerator with sodas, waters and fresh fruit and chips for snacks. The host will come by and introduce the services available to you. Typically there are magazines available to read - Harpers, Vogue, and a couple of others. The cabana also has a safe for belongings and a small area to change your clothes. The hammock is super big and comfy. Enjoy!

You take the tram (or walk) the the Pelican Plunge tram stop. Right next to the tram stop is the Cabana check-in booth. You can get the golf cart ride to the cabana from the same area that others are catching the tram back to the family beach/ship or to Serenity Bay. If you will have a golf cart take you to your cabana, be sure to put your wristbands on before waiting in this area so they know you are cabana guests waiting for a golf cart, not guests waiting for the tram.

No hot and cold water-just a place to wash off sand really. We have always booked #9, not a far walk, #4 is even closer to food/restrooms. To get there- take the tram from the ship. You will see a place for cabana check-in when you get off the tram. From there they will take you to #4 in a golf cart. Cabanas are great-enjoy every minute!

No hot and cold water-just a place to wash off sand really. We have always booked #9, not a far walk, #4 is even closer to food/restrooms. To get there- take the tram from the ship. You will see a place for cabana check-in when you get off the tram. From there they will take you to #4 in a golf cart. Cabanas are great-enjoy every minute!
We many times will just walk to the cabana if we get there early and the cart is not there. It isnt a long walk.................just down the beach a bit and past Cookies Too and you can be there in a few minutes.

I had read that they now have a bathroom for cabana guests. Where is that located? We have our first cabana reserved and are super excited for it! We have #7.

The bathrooms are near #15 I believe. We were in #9 a couple of weeks ago. I loved those restrooms. I was the only one in there every time I used them!

The bathrooms are near #15 I believe. We were in #9 a couple of weeks ago. I loved those restrooms. I was the only one in there every time I used them!
Same the last few times we used them. There is also a family restroom in the middle so we can help our DD without going into the larger restroom.

I had read that they now have a bathroom for cabana guests. Where is that located? We have our first cabana reserved and are super excited for it! We have #7.

I have some pictures of Cabana 7 from January 2017... let’s see if I can manage to post them...

I did blackout my husband resting in the hammock, since I didn’t ask his permission before posting. :)

Attachments

• 73A873CE-14CB-472C-8B55-B34C982E0C6E.jpeg
    73A873CE-14CB-472C-8B55-B34C982E0C6E.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 42
  • EF0DF107-5A74-4EE3-89FD-84ADB5C0F827.jpeg
    EF0DF107-5A74-4EE3-89FD-84ADB5C0F827.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 42
  • C8384428-4E25-4A63-814D-0844E1196590.jpeg
    C8384428-4E25-4A63-814D-0844E1196590.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 42

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter