Cast Member Appreciation Cards

arielchickenofthesea

Mouseketeer
I was not sure where to put this. Mods, feel free to move it where it belongs. I found a cool site that allows you to download and print out Cast Appreciation Cards for free!!!!! They are very nice and you can hand them out to CMs who make your day! It lets them know that they made your trip magical. Check these out and hand them out! Make someone smile, if they made you smile! We loves our Cast Members!:lovestruc

http://www.tagrel.com/APP/CMCards.shtml

Also, Do NOT forget to stop by City Hall or Guest Services at each Park and tell them who made your day! This is NOT a substitute for that! It is just a nice little reminder for them that they are making magic!!!!!!

I am in no way affiliated with the site, I just found it and thought everyone would like to know about it! It is a cool idea!:goodvibes
Ariel, Chicken of the sea;)

What a lovely idea! I've read about something like this before & intend on creating my own. I know when I'm at work, it's nice to know I'm appreciated. Spread the joy :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter