Cash reservation

dan and scott

DIS Veteran
OK we got an excellent cash reservation through CRO for a one bedroom unit in September. Will member service beat that price?

We got it for $215 which I think is great but would like to save more money if I could-who wouldn't?

Dan

Not sure which resort you are talking about but MS will only offer the standard member discount....25% off the rack rate for the time you are going. Chances are you've got the better rate. Up until Sept. 26 at BWV that would be $281.25 ($375) and for the last few days of Sept. $311.25 ($415) plus tax.

As Pam states, the member discount is 25% off the rack rate- if it's even available.

Your reservation is probably from points used by another member for a cruise or Disney Collection reservation. MS knows the usual availability at this time and is offering that discount as an incentive, but there still may not be any member discount available. I doubt the 25% will beat the rate you already have anyway, but a call to MS can't hurt. Keep in mind that you will also get daily housekeeping with your CRO ressie. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter