Cash on board?

caribbeandreaming

Mouseketeer
Leaving in a couple of hours to head to the Fantasy and have one quick question..,

Can I get change for a $20 on board? I need some dollar bills for room service tips. Thanks!!

I could be wrong but i believe the ships are cashless. but you might be able to do @ GS, someone else may be able confirm! have a great trip!

Yes, Guest Services can help you with change.

Note though that cash isn't really good anywhere on the ship, other than giving cash tips. Bars won't take cash as payment, or anywhere else that I know of. I assume you were asking for the sole purpose of getting smaller bills for tipping/excursions, and you most certainly can get change at GS.

Have a great cruise!

for reference all the cruise ships I have been on the Guest services can get you change in most currencies of the places you will be at port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter