• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Carthay Circle lounge

Gotta get there right at opening, or you'll be waiting forever for a table. There's not a lot of them and they take forever to turn. Not sure what's on the current menu, but we've enjoyed the previous lounge menus quite a bit.

We have really enjoyed it. I like that you can reserve it. You can also use the app to add yourself to the walk up list if you don't make a reservation. I like the patio the best. The food is more tapas style, but the African Chicken is really really good.

We have really enjoyed it. I like that you can reserve it. You can also use the app to add yourself to the walk up list if you don't make a reservation. I like the patio the best. The food is more tapas style, but the African Chicken is really really good.
The lounge is now reservable?

We ate there Tuesday, we had an ADR and were given the choice of inside or outside. As someone said it is mostly small plates. The service was great and food was good, but almost everything we tried was a little spicy (the beef wraps, the bao buns and the chicken meatballs). I didn't think it was too spicy, but it was an issue for one of our party.

Hubby and I go there a couple of times a month. Usually walk up. Service has been outstanding and we usually get to pick inside or outside. Small plates. Had the citrus glazed salmon last week, hubby had the summer peach salad. Soooo good. Bao buns are multiple orders if we go with friends. I think we’ve tried everything on the menu…and have probably tried all of the cocktails. 😜🍸

We went about a month ago and it was probably my favorite dining experience of our trip. We had a reservation and asked to sit outside (we don’t do indoor dining at this time). The atmosphere on the patio was great. The food was delicious! We had the chicken with rice, meatballs, bao buns, and lettuce wraps. I loved all of it. It is definitely pricey though if you are ordering enough food for a meal vs. a snack.

We went about a month ago and it was probably my favorite dining experience of our trip. We had a reservation and asked to sit outside (we don’t do indoor dining at this time). The atmosphere on the patio was great. The food was delicious! We had the chicken with rice, meatballs, bao buns, and lettuce wraps. I loved all of it. It is definitely pricey though if you are ordering enough food for a meal vs. a snack.
We love the African chicken (with rice), totally bomb. Love the meatballs and bao buns. The lettuce wraps?? Give me back my taco shells.... Kids menu is also great. Quesadilla is great, and the chicken skewers, I love them. My granddaughter generally "orders" a couple of the skewers and the quesadilla, so we can all share those!

Excellent food by Disneyland standards. Well cooked with flavours that are balanced and well put together. It’s like going for tapas if you are hungry you need to order a lot of plates and they are pricey.

We love the African chicken (with rice), totally bomb. Love the meatballs and bao buns. The lettuce wraps?? Give me back my taco shells.... Kids menu is also great. Quesadilla is great, and the chicken skewers, I love them. My granddaughter generally "orders" a couple of the skewers and the quesadilla, so we can all share those!
Do you know if they'd be lenient for ordering off the kids menu if no kids are there? I'm planning on a lot of the other small plates, but also might want a cheese quesadilla. I mean, who can resist that? 🤣

Do you know if they'd be lenient for ordering off the kids menu if no kids are there? I'm planning on a lot of the other small plates, but also might want a cheese quesadilla. I mean, who can resist that? 🤣
They are fairly strict. It is one of the few restaurants needing a kid there. But when my granddaughter is there, she often orders 3-4 quesadillas and a couple kids chicken skewers. We joke "She's hungry."

They are fairly strict. It is one of the few restaurants needing a kid there. But when my granddaughter is there, she often orders 3-4 quesadillas and a couple kids chicken skewers. We joke "She's hungry."
Oh well, that's understandable.

That's hilarious by the way. A very, very hungry kid!

My favorite lounge/restaurant in DLR, even more than Blue Bayou. Oozes old Holywood vibes. You glance around the room to see if Walt & Lillian are there having dinner. Also serves Walt's drink of choice, the Scotch Mist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter